Wednesday 23 October 2013

Hi, so...

Hi guys,
My name is Charlotte. I used to blog over at theflowered.blogspot.com but since I have grown uninspired with that blog I have decided to move my blogging to here. I grew unimaginative in my outfits, which is why I quit bloggin', but I'm hoping that starting this new blog I will force myself to start dressing like I used to...
Anyways I am 15. I spend my time drawing nudes in my bedroom bathed in red light (wow, that sounds artistic) and eating Doritos and attempting desperately not to run into anyone I know around my hometown.
1990s sparkly jumpsuit, 1950s bolero jacket, assorted necklaces, handmade black lipstick

This was one of my recent outfits. The wonderful picture is taken by my lovely sister, who is incredibly talented.
I hope to see more of you!
Love,
Charlotte

4 comments:

  1. Charlotte, I'm so happy to see you. Last night I posted my first blog post in a long time too. The reasons are complicated but largely I've been feeling so uninspired in my dressing, but I know much of it is due to illness and diagnoses that have scared me. A change is always a wonderful thing. Your's is a new blog, mine was a trip to my favourite city last week. I'm always hiding from people I know. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool picture, thanks for your lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygoddddd !!!!charlotte!!! has!!!! returned!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HeeHee
    You're quite funnny.
    Think of going on Vaudeville
    as a stand-up?
    If not here, dear,
    you certainly can
    after we croak Upstairs...
    -IF- you love God Almighty
    and love everyone else.
    Those are the only 2 commandments we
    must follow to get to the Great Beyond.

    I maaay seem weeerd at first...
    but that was cuzz I had an NDE at 15.
    Nevertheless...

    PROVE! TO! ME!
    anyone, anytime,
    A N Y W H E R E!!
    this finite existence
    is more XX-citing
    than eternal
    Seventh-Heaven...
    and I'll gitcha
    a pitcher-O-beer
    Upstairs, gorgeous babe.
    No charge!
    Im buds withe Owner...

    ReplyDelete